Dr. Nagham Serhal
Why are endodontists called specialists?
While all endodontists are dentists, less than three percent of dentists are endodontists. Just like a doctor in any other field, endodontists are specialists because they’ve completed an additional two or more years of training beyond dental school. Their additional training focuses on diagnosing tooth pain and performing root canal treatment and other procedures relating to the interior of the tooth. In many cases, a diseased tooth can be saved with endodontic treatment. For this reason, endodontists proudly refer to themselves as Specialists in Saving Teeth.
Root Canal Symptoms
- 1When you drink cold water, does your tooth get sensitive?
- 2Does your pain get worse when you lie down or stand up?
- 3A fistula is a little pimple-looking thing that shows up your gum.
- 4Abscess is kind of a hole in the jawbone that shows up in the x-ray
- 5You have pain in the neighboring tooth and surrounding areas.
Book an Appointment
– Abdullah Muhammad Rada - Root Canal TreatmentI had very high pain in my tooth. I came to Bissan in Emergency and I was treated for Root Canal Treatment by Dr. Nagham. I really appreciate the quality of Service I got from her.
Root Canal Treatment Video