Dr. Nizar, MBBSDr. Nizar is one of the most respected doctors in UAE. He has great experience in the field of Andrology and Urology. He has worked in France and Syria for many years before moving here. Dr. Nizar has been associated with Bissan Medical center since 2012. He has treated many patient with problems with kidney stones, infertility and many more.
Bissan Medical Center is proud to have him within his faculty. Complete Profiles
Urologist / Andrologist
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Nael, DDS, CES, UDDr. Nael Abou Hassan is a Specialist Orthodontist, earned his Master’s degree in Orthodontics from University of Paris VI in 1996. Later further study to enhance his skillset with numerous certification and courses from USA and Europe. The aim of the orthodontist is to enhance the smile of patients, improve the comfort of their bite and speech by correcting the alignment of teeth. Services offered include Clear Aligner, Metallic and Ceramic braces, Lingual braces, interceptive orthodontics for young children, fitting conventional appliances or orthopedic appliances for children, fitting aesthetic appliances for adults and surgical orthodontics.
- D.D.S – (Doctor of Dental Surgery) University of Damascus Syria (August 6th 1991).
- C.E.S in orthodontics – 1997 Paris (5th September 1995 to 5th December 1997).
- University Diploma in Dentofacial Orthopedics 1998 Paris (7th September 1996 to 7th July 1998).
- University Diploma in Surgical Orthodontics 1998 – Montpellier – France (7th September 1995 to 30th October 1996).
- One year program in Lingual Orthodontics 2003 – Paris.
- Certificate in Dentofacial pain (Continuing Dental Education) University of New Jersey (21st October 2002 to February 2003).
- Head of the Orthodontic department in Ajman University for Science and Technology (2000 – 2004)
- Specialist Orthodontist in Bissan medical center since 1999
- Specialist Orthodontist in Alabama Dental Clinic – since June 2006 – Dubai – UAE.
- Participated as a lecturer – with regards to invisible orthodontics – in many following events:
- Syrian Orthodontic Society conference – Syria – November 2006
- Jordanian Orthodontic Society conference – Jordan – November 2006
- Arab Orthodontic Meeting – Syria – 2007
- AEEDC – UAE – March 2009
- Malaysian Orthodontic meeting – Malaysia – April 2009
- 1st dento-facial cosmetic dentistry conference – UAE – November 2009
- Poster presentation – World federation of Orthodontist meeting – Australia – 2010
- 3D Ortholine course in Dubai, March 2010
- Key Lecturer in the “International CAD – CAM Aligner Symposium and user certification course” in Mumbai, India October 2nd and 3rd, 2010.
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Razan Sedki, BDS, PGDIP Paediatric Dentistry, IQE, DPDS Dental Sciences, MFDS RCSEdDr. Sedki graduated from Damascus University in 2000 and then went on to complete a Postgraduate Diploma and training in Paediatric Dentistry at the same university. She also completed a Diploma in postgraduate dental studies in 2011 at Bristol University in the UK where she studied paediatric dentistry, special care dentistry and tooth wear, and in early 2014 she completed her MFDS from the Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh.
Dr. Sedki is registered with the General Dental Council in the UK since 2008. She gained invaluable experience from working as a Senior House Officer in Paediatric Dentistry and Community Dentistry in Newcastle Dental Hospital and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals. She also joined dental practices in the UK where she had experience working in private and NHS. Dr Sedki took up the post of Clinical Teaching Fellow at Leeds Dental Institute where she supervised undergraduate students in clinics.
She is constantly updating her clinical and knowledge base by attending several post graduate seminars ,direct hand-on courses, and conferences.
She moved recently to United Arab Emirates and joined Bissan Medical Centre.
Specialist Paediatric Dentistry MOH
Dr. Maher, BDS, MSc, OMFS
- Dr.Maher Khamis BDS, MSc, OMFS,
- BDS. Damascus university 2001 ,
- OMFS specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery (Syrian board) 2006 ,
- Diploma in surgical laser Damascus university 2007,
- Msc Master in Laser Dentistry Damascus university 2014 ,
- Msc Master in Implantology and Dental surgery IMC Munster Germany 2016 ,
- Diploma in Dento-facial cosmetic British Acadymi (BAIRD) 2016,
- Master in Administration and Strategies (Hospital Managemment ) Damascus university 2011,
- Now preparing PHD in Orthognathic surgery and facial deformities Germany,
- Head of Maxillofacial department in Mamdoh abaza hospital (governmental) Syria (2007-2013),
- Scientific manager in Syrian Dental Association- Quainter branch 2010-2013 ,
- Specialist OMFS Implantologist in Qatar 2013-untill now ,
- Working now in Dubai -sharja -Abu Dhabi – Qatar
Specialist Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon & Implantologist
Doctors in Sharjah
Dr. Khalil, BDS - Cosmetic Dentistry
- B.D.S. Cosmetic Dentist -Graduate from Misr University for science and technology 2003
- Diploma of Implantology Aim Shams University 2004
- Membership of Restorative dentistry Part 1 MRD. RC Ed. 2007 New York University Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Wesam, BDSDr. Wesam Shaat specialist orthodontic joined Bissan Medical Center in 2005. He graduated from Kharkov University in Ukrain and finish his Masteral Degree in orthodontic from Kharkov Post Graduate Institute, Ukrain. He attended many courses in Orthodontic treatment in Dubai and Lebnan. Attended Aesthetic course in Dubai and India.
Dr. Rula, BDSGraduated from Baghdad University in 2002. Finish the one year Program in Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral rehabilitation and Prosthodontic from New York University .This course concerning
Smile Design and Makeover The Prep & non Prep Ceramic veneers The direct & indirect Composite fillings The Ceramic crowns & bridge. Different Tech. in Bleaching In Lay & Onlay Soft tissue Management Attend 3 part Courses in Endodontics. The Difference between traditional Rotary , Niti and reciprocating endodontic Technique . Attend a trainee course in Dubai organized from Global Education from Dubai health care concerning aesthetic Periodontal Consideration for Restorative patient , gingivcetony ,Crown lengthing