The Damon System is not just about revolutionary braces and wires, it’s a whole new way of treating patients. Traditional treatment often requires removal of healthy teeth and/or the use of palatal expanders to make space. This approach is often uncomfortable, takes longer, and can leave a narrower arch and a flat profile. Damon smiles are full, natural 10-tooth smiles achieved with light biologically-sensible forces, and are specifically designed to improve the overall facial result of each patient.
Braces are the beginning, but the system makes the smile.
Certified Damon System doctors combine three key components, which when used together, deliver faster treatment, fewer appointments, greater comfort, and consistent high-quality results:
- Damon passive self-ligating braces that eliminate the need for elastic or metal “ties”. With Damon tie-less braces you can experience treatment without tightening.
- Light high-technology shape-memory wires that move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments.
- A new clinically proven treatment approach that aligns your teeth and enhances your facial aesthetics—usually without extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
Traditional braces on the left are tied in with elastics, which cause friction and pressure, making treatment slower and less comfortable. Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold the wire, which allows teeth to move more freely,
Damon braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable and easy to keep clean. Without the elastic ties which attract and collect plaque, Damon braces make dental hygiene easy during treatment. Plus the Damon System is available in clear brackets for those image conscious patients.
– Kristen Hagel - Damon Braces PatientI heard so much about the Damon Braces but I didn’t know where to get treatment in UAE until a friend of mine told me about Bissan and I started my treatment here. I really enjoy the friendliness of the Doctors and staff. I recommend Bissan to anyone who is looking for the treatment.
- 1self-ligating appliances
- 2Need fewer visits to Orthodontist
- 3Faster results
- 4Optimized for Comfort and Efficiency
- 5Highly Effective
Book an Appointment
Other Type of Braces
Clear Aligners are modern way of Aligning teeth without the traditional wires and brackets. Clear Aligners are invisible.Know More
Traditional braces are commonly known as Metallic and Ceramic Braces. These braces have wires which pulls your teeth to their correct position.Know More
Lingual Braces goes behind your teeth and invisible from Front. These are effective highly effective and efficient for aligning teeth.Know More
Dr. Nael, DDS, CES, UDDr. Nael Abou Hassan is a Specialist Orthodontist, earned his Master’s degree in Orthodontics from University of Paris VI in 1996. Later further study to enhance his skillset with numerous certification and courses from USA and Europe. The aim of the orthodontist is to enhance the smile of patients, improve the comfort of their bite and speech by correcting the alignment of teeth. Services offered include Clear Aligner, Metallic and Ceramic braces, Lingual braces, interceptive orthodontics for young children, fitting conventional appliances or orthopedic appliances for children, fitting aesthetic appliances for adults and surgical orthodontics.
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Wesam, BDS
Dr. Wesam Shaat specialist orthodontic joined Bissan Medical Center in 2005. He graduated from Kharkov University in Ukrain and finish his Masteral Degree in orthodontic from Kharkov Post Graduate Institute, Ukrain. He attended many courses in Orthodontic treatment in Dubai and Lebnan. Attended Aesthetic course in Dubai and India.
Dr. Ahmed Chihabi, Specialist Orthodontist
Dr. Ahmad Chihabi is specialist orthodontist graduated from Paul Sabatier university (Toulouse III -France) in 1998. Worked for eight years in Paris then moved to Saudi Arabia as a head of department of orthodontics in the southern area for nine years . Now in bissan dental center he is treating all kinds of skeletal and dental malocclusion with the latest visible and invisible technologies to make your smile more beautiful and natural respecting the harmony of your face.